You run a planning profile in transaction /SAPAPO/PE_RUN and when you check the resulting application log with transaction /SAPAPO/PE_LOG_DISP, you see the following errors:
- "Product/location XYZ: Inconsistent historical data in period 20120101"
- "Error when saving LC forecast"
- "Multi-level error propagation carried out"
- "Order has incorrect requirements quantity"
- "PSM terminated after error in service STORAGE_SERVICE"
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) - release independent
- Service Parts Planning (SPP) - Forecasting
inconsistency, historical, data, period, forecast, demand, weighting, factor, trend, model, negative, spp, service parts planning, SCM, APO, PSM , KBA , recalculate historical forecast errors , order has incorrect requirements quantit , error when saving lc forecast , inconsistent historical data in period , multi-level propagation carried out , error in service storage_service , /sapapo/pe_log_disp errors , SCM-APO-SPP-SFC , Service Parts Forecasting , SCM-APO-SPP , Service Parts Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.