- Cannot see any customized report or folder under SPM UI groups
- Unable to transport Customized tree of SPM reports in SPM 3.0 environment from DEV-QA-PROD systems.
- Custom Tree reports are not getting transported into Quality
- Reports missing in group folders
- The Reports are missing in the production system where the ADMIN / Local users of the groups are not able to see the pre existing reports
- Nothing gets assigned to transport request and imported into target system
- No import is possible from the Prod system.
- No error message is shown
- Transport request remains empty after export.
SAP Spend Performance Management (SPM) 3.0
SPM3.0; group folder reports; group; folder; reports; transport by guid; /POS/R_PST_TRS_CUST_CTN; R_PST_TRS_CUST_CTN EPM, SAP SA, SAP SPEND PERFORMANCE MGMT, SAP Spend Performance Management, SAP Spend Analytics, SPM, EPM-SA, SAP BOBJ SPEND PERF MGMT, jmhiv2016e, SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management , KBA , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.