- Leak suspect report contains either of the following messages
- The class "com.wily.introscope.agent.feature.StallFeatureBase", loaded by "<system class loader>", occupies X bytes. The memory is accumulated in one instance of "java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Segment" loaded by "<system class loader>".
- instances of "com.wily.introscope.agent.trace.hc2.WilyTransactionElement", loaded by "<system class loader>" occupy X bytes.
- <number> instances of "com.wily.introscope.agent.blame.VirtualStack$VirtualStackCursor", loaded by "<system class loader>" occupy <memoryusage> (<percentageusage>) bytes.
- ISAGENT 9 SP10 patch 2 (Wily Introscope Agent/Byte Code Adapter) or lower (/smd/ISAdmin shows version below 18.104.22.168.20130118075717 - example version 22.214.171.124)
- Solution Manager 7.10
SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence 12.2 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1
OutOfMemory, System, Class , KBA , XX-PART-WILY , Introscope by CA Technologies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.