- Leak suspect report contains either of the following messages
- The class "com.wily.introscope.agent.feature.StallFeatureBase", loaded by "<system class loader>", occupies X bytes. The memory is accumulated in one instance of "java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Segment" loaded by "<system class loader>".
- instances of "com.wily.introscope.agent.trace.hc2.WilyTransactionElement", loaded by "<system class loader>" occupy X bytes.
- <number> instances of "com.wily.introscope.agent.blame.VirtualStack$VirtualStackCursor", loaded by "<system class loader>" occupy <memoryusage> (<percentageusage>) bytes.
- ISAGENT 9 SP10 patch 2 (Wily Introscope Agent/Byte Code Adapter) or lower (/smd/ISAdmin shows version below 220.127.116.11.20130118075717 - example version 18.104.22.168)
- Solution Manager 7.10
SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence 12.2 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.0 ; SAP Solution Manager 7.1
OutOfMemory, System, Class , KBA , XX-PART-WILY , Introscope by CA Technologies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.