- When enriching geographic data using 'Names' detection, some locations are categorized as ambiguous and cannot be resolved.
- SAP Visual Intelligence 1.0 SP04 and above
Reproducing the Issue
- Enrich geographic data using Names detection.
- Towns that have a population smaller than 100,000 occupants/ citizens are not automatically detected by the application.
- Acquire latitude longitude coordinates into the dataset, and model the relative positioning using the techniques shown in these videos:
- Please add your vote to the associated enhancement request: https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/ideas/13003
- NOTE: This KBA was written for SAP Visual Intelligence.
The KBA is being maintained for background information that may be useful for troubleshooting issues with SAP Lumira.
geo map chart , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0