- How do customers sign-up for Product Release Notifications for SBOP Mobile client applications (which are not distributed via SAP but through Apple AppStore and Google Play)?
- The SBOP Mobile client applications are not delivered with each new update for the BI Platform side, but have a separate release strategy (approximately one release per quarter). How can customers be kept informed when new releases are available for download?
(The Mobile client application is submitted to Apple Appstore or Google Play for download and should be available shortly based on the Apple/ Google Review Process).
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform BI 4.x (4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
Mobile Client Versions:
- Any SBOP Mobile application for iOS
- Any SBOP Mobile application for Android
- Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad)
- Android Devices
SAP BI Mobile App, Business Objects, object, proactive, referential, notifications, email, alerts, update, software, enable, sign, up, analytics, how, to , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.