- You are using SUM in order to apply a Support Package to the Process Integration (PI) system.
- The error below occurs and the deployment aborts.
- The issue may also occur if you are upgrading the PI system.
E R R O R ******* (DbSqlStatement dev 01.01.2012 01:00:00)
01:00:00 2012-01-01 dbs-Error: Exception caught during SQL execution
ORA-01452: cannot CREATE UNIQUE INDEX; duplicate keys found
#OpenSQLExceptionCategories:  CREATE UNIQUE
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Persistence, XI, PI, patch, identifier, idmapRemover.checkInterval, Adapter Framework, AFW, IDMapRemoverTask, messaging, pending , KBA , BC-XI-CON-AFW , J2EE Adapter Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.