- Depreciation is calculated on down payment plus any APC (Acquisition and Production Cost) posted to the asset: you do not expect this.
- The transaction type for the down payment has not set the indicator "Capitalize fixed asset" and so you believe this should have an influence on how or whether or not depreciation is calculated.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AS01, tty, TType, 182, 188, 189, Asset Explorer, AW01, planned, tab, SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, release independent, 31I, 40A, 40B, 45A, 45B, 4.5A, 4.5B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.