- You have a material which is created in several storage locations in the same plant and it has fixed bin replenishment settings in the material master ("warehouse management 2" view).
- You try carrying out the replenishment via LP21 for this material/fixed bin.
- The replenishment of a fixed bin in a particular storage location is not necessary, but required in the other storage locations. The system does it for all of the storage locations in which the material is created.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Nachschub, Nachschubsteuerung, Festplatz, Fixplatz, Lagerort, Werk, Lager , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.