- You have a material which is created in several storage locations in the same plant and it has fixed bin replenishment settings in the material master ("warehouse management 2" view).
- You try carrying out the replenishment via LP21 for this material/fixed bin.
- The replenishment of a fixed bin in a particular storage location is not necessary, but required in the other storage locations. The system does it for all of the storage locations in which the material is created.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
Nachschub, Nachschubsteuerung, Festplatz, Fixplatz, Lagerort, Werk, Lager , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-RP , Replenishment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.