- Setting the ordinary depreciation start date manually in the asset master with a date before the first acquisition has no impact in the calculation of depreciation, but planned depreciation starts only starts in the period of the posting made
- When you post the first acquisition the system fills in the capitalization date and ordinary depreciation start date automatically in the asset master, based on the period control in the depreciation key: any additional acquisition posted in the first year of acquisition considers the ordinary depreciation start date for depreciation calculation.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
AS02, AS03, AW01N, Asset Explorer, Ord.dep.start date, Ordinary Depreciation start Date, acquisition date, capitalization on, first year of acquisition, Asset Value Date, aquisition, ABZO, ABZON , KBA , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.