- If transferring an accepted Supplier from SUS/ROS to the ERP backend, the vendor will be created without email address.
- If the supplier data is updated in SUS/ROS (e.g. email address is changed) and the change is transferred to ERP, the email address of the vendor is not updated.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 Ehp 1 and above
- Registration of Suppliers (ROS)
- customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_SUP_REG is activated
e-mail, CREMAS IDOC, VENDOR_ADD_DATA_BI, E1lFA1A-LFURL , KBA , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , SRM-SUS-ADM , Business Partner, User, Customizing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.