- If transferring an accepted Supplier from SUS/ROS to the ERP backend, the vendor will be created without email address.
- If the supplier data is updated in SUS/ROS (e.g. email address is changed) and the change is transferred to ERP, the email address of the vendor is not updated.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 Ehp 1 and above
- Registration of Suppliers (ROS)
- customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_SUP_REG is activated
e-mail, CREMAS IDOC, VENDOR_ADD_DATA_BI, E1lFA1A-LFURL , KBA , SRM-ROS , Supplier Registration , SRM-SUS-ADM , Business Partner, User, Customizing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.