- After acquiring HANA Online data, the 'Add' and 'Merge' toolbar buttons are suppressed:
- SAP Visual Intelligence 1.0 SP07
- SAP Predictive Analysis 1.0 SP07
Reproducing the Issue
- Acquire data by connecting to HANA Online
- Try to "Add" or "Merge" new data
- HANA Online mode is not designed for data manipulation (the 'Manipulation Tools' panel is hidden). The intended use-case is exploration of real-time data from the HANA backend system.
- Reconnect using HANA Offline mode, in order to retrieve the data and then manipulate it.
- Please be aware that Offline mode (importing into the local SybaseIQ instance) has an acquisition limit of 15 M of cells in SP06 and below.
- This is increased to 30M cells in SP07.
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0