- When creating a Heat Map only light-green to dark-green scale is displayed, making some sectors hard to read:
- SAP Visual Intelligence 1.0.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a data visualization using a heat or tree map
- Changing the palette settings does not have the desired effect
- It's not currently possible to change the pallet setting for Heat and Tree maps (and for Geomap Chloropleth charts).
- None at this time. This limitation is acknowledged and an Enhancement Request has been logged at this location: https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/ideas/13398 - Please vote for the suggested feature.
- For information, if a simple chart is created using only a single Measure, then the expected palette is used:
- Since the colors correspond to the rank of the metrics, in some cases changing the sort of the measures (Ascending/Descending) can influence this behavior.
color pallet pallete palete scheme , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Product Enhancement
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0