- When creating custom SSIS packages that use BPC tasks, such as the "Convert Task" and "DumpLoad Task", there is no built-in OnError logging.
- When a package is executed through BIDS the normal log files generated by Data Manager are not generated.
- Therefore SSIS Debugging and logging mechanism cannot capture the errors generated by BPC tasks.
- See Note 1346004 for description of limitation.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0 for Microsoft
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5 for Microsoft
- SAP Planning and Consolidation 10.0 for Microsoft
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.0, version for Microsoft ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 7.5, version for Microsoft
SSIS, BIDS , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.