You try to create an order / delivery related billing document. Due to item category settings in transaction VOV7 (field 'Billing relevance'), the order / delivery also contains items that are not relevant for billing (VBAP-FKREL / LIPS-FKREL = <BLANK>). At the time of invoice creation the program shows the error message VF003 for these items, even though they are not relevant for billing.
- VF003 - Item category & & cannot be invoiced with billing type &.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VF 003, Fakturarelevanz, FKREL, Positionstyp, Kopiersteuerung, VTFA, VTFL , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-BIL-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.