You try to create an order / delivery related billing document. Due to item category settings in transaction VOV7 (field 'Billing relevance'), the order / delivery also contains items that are not relevant for billing (VBAP-FKREL / LIPS-FKREL = <BLANK>). At the time of invoice creation the program shows the error message VF003 for these items, even though they are not relevant for billing.
- VF003 - Item category & & cannot be invoiced with billing type &.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VF 003, Fakturarelevanz, FKREL, Positionstyp, Kopiersteuerung, VTFA, VTFL , KBA , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , SD-BIL-GF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.