- While saving or printing an Analysis edition for OLAP the header name is missing from the second page of the PDF until the last page for characteristics
- The header names of characteristic columns are only on the first and last page of the PDF output of an AOLAP workspace
- Measure headers display on every page
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0
- Analysis edition for OLAP
- Adobe PDF
aolap, a-olap, voyager workspace analysis edition olap header row title missing gone disappear not showing shown visible after first beginning last end characteristic dimension objects PDF export save as printing print to ADAPT01660785 ADAPT1660785 ADAPT 01660785 1660785, OLAP, BI, 4.0, 40, BI4.0, BI40, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, Adobe TE: 5000451633 , KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.