- What are the steps to set rights on Promotion Management (life cycle management LCM) only for a specific user?
- Need to create delegated user / administrator to perform promotions
- When logged into source & LCM sytem as Administrator or delegated user and trying to perform promotion with output to lcmbiar or live system, the Create job button is disabled.
- Getting following error when logged in as Administrator or delegated user and trying to to perform promotion using CTS plus (CTS+).
"The error from the server is : Source system <CMS Host:Post> is down or disabled or you may not have sufficient rights".
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
Promotion Management security, rights, access level, migration, LCM, htkba, bilcm , KBA , htkba , 4.1 , 4.x , bilcm , biadmin , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.