- The Central Management Server process (CMS) does not start up when starting the servers
- Attempt to login to the Central Management Console (CMC) leads to:
|Error: Server:6400 not found or server may be down (FWM 01003) null|
- Checking traces or the system logs, CMS shows the following type of error:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
assert failure: (apsserver.cpp:1260). (0 : An unexpected problem (exception) happened. Reason given: The port number specified for the server is already in use., The server has problems using TCP/IP. The port number you are using is probably already in use..Port is in use: 6400).
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- All Supported Windows Operating Systems
- All Supported Unix / Linux Operating Systems
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.