- The Central Management Server process (CMS) does not start up when starting the servers
- Attempt to login to the Central Management Console (CMC) leads to:
|Error: Server:6400 not found or server may be down (FWM 01003) null|
- Checking traces or the system logs, CMS shows the following type of error:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
assert failure: (apsserver.cpp:1260). (0 : An unexpected problem (exception) happened. Reason given: The port number specified for the server is already in use., The server has problems using TCP/IP. The port number you are using is probably already in use..Port is in use: 6400).
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- All Supported Windows Operating Systems
- All Supported Unix / Linux Operating Systems
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.