- You define an additional local currency type 60 (Global company currency) for a new company. The currency key is defaulted and greyed out.
- You cannot change the currency defaulted.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
OB22, Global company currency type 60, greyed out, Internal trading partners, HWAE2, HWAE3, Crcy type, ExRateType, Srce curr., TrsDte typ , KBA , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.