When opening Crystal Reports, the following error is presented "LoadingKeycode definition file failed".
SAP Crystal Reports 2011
In some cases, it has been found that windows system updates have caused the keycode definitions to be unreadable by the application
NOTE: If SAP Crystal Reports 2011 is installed on a server machine, it is advised that a backup of the server is taken before completing the following step.
- Close Crystal Reports and all other SAP BusinessObjects related applications.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Double Click the Add and Remove program application.
- Locate and select Crystal Reports 2011.
- Run the repair option for Crystal Reports 2011.
- Relaunch Crystal Reports.
rsh, modify, key code, def, license, , KBA , BI-BIP-CRS , SAP Crystal Server , Problem