- BI Launch Pad or CMC logon page does not correctly show logon fields when accessing via IP address on local BI server
- Tomcat homepage (http://IP-address:8080) works fine when accessing via IP address on local BI server
- BI Launch Pad or CMC logon page shows up correctly when accessing via Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) or localhost on local BI server
- It works fine with both IP address, FQDN and localhost when accessing from remote client machines
- The issue only occur with IE browser; and it works fine with other browser (Ex:Firefox )
- We rule out it is related with firewall, IP routing, Proxy...
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- IE 8 /IE 9
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.