- In SAP BI, scheduled instances can be delivered to an FTP location
- FTP standards define both an active mode and a passive mode, allowing for communication through different firewall configurations
- In Active mode, after the client has initiated the connection, the server initiates the data connection
- In Passive mode, the client initiates both the initial connection and the data connection
- Which mode is supported for use in SAP Business Intelligence Platform?
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
schedule, publication, destination, FTP, mode, active, passive, supported, security, network, server, port, file transfer protocol, 21 4.0 4.1 4.2 PASV , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.