- Exporting Crystal reports to PDF generates multiple blank pages.
- Exported copy of PDF consists of alternate blank pages or second page as blank.
Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal report and place multiple fields on the report canvas.
- Add OLE Object to the report in Page footer or Page header. This OLE Object could be present in any of the inserted section as well.
- Resize the OLE Object to extend beyond the page width.
- Refresh the report and export it to PDF.
Note: The exported copy of PDF will contain multiple blank pages.
When an OLE object extends beyond page width it creates a horizontal page break.
Resize the OLE object to fit in the page width.
export, pdf, Section expert, , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem