- The transport logs have no errors.
- If new teams, task profiles and data access profiles are created on target system, they work fine.
- When you edit team in target system and try to assign the correct task it defaults back to the wrong one when saved.
- In BPC source system the team, task and data access profiles exist and have no errors. When they are moved to the target system the data access profiles look correct, the task profiles are assigned to every existing team and the team does contain the task that was indicated in the source system.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, transport, duplicate, security, inconsistent role, UJE_PROFILE_AGR, UJE_TEAM_AGR, PFCG , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-ADM , Admin , EPM-BPC-NW-TRA , Transport , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.