You cannot check the checkbox Evaluated Receipt Settlement for a purchase order item. You get the error: You cannot change the data in Evaluated Receipt Settlement. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.
This error comes up even if Evaluated Receipt Settlement is set on the supplier master data on the Purchasing tab.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the common task New Purchase Order.
- Fill in the desired data.
- Go to the Items tab and then Basic Data sub-tab.
- In the section Settings, check the checkbox Evaluated Receipt Settlement.
- You get the error: You cannot change the data in Evaluated Receipt Settlement. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.
You did not scope Evaluated Receipt Settlement in the work center Business configuration.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Show: All Open Projects.
- Select the relevant project and choose Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4: Questions.
- Expand Purchasing and then Supplier Invoicing.
- Mark the Scoping Element Automatic Settlements.
- Answer the question Do you create invoices automatically on behalf of your supplier by using evaluated receipt settlements? with Yes.
KBA , AP-POP , Purchase Order Processing , How To