- You are using HTTP Security Session Management on the backend (Note 1322944 'ABAP: HTTP security session management'). You can check this using transaction SICF_SESSIONS on the backend, or you can see in a Http trace of the scenario (e.g. using HttpWatch) that the backend issues a SAP_SESSIONID_<SID>_<CLIENT> cookie
- After logging off the WEBGUI you are automatically logged back in without entering a username and password.
- SAP_BASIS from 72L to 800
- SAP_BASIS from 720 to 730 and subsequent
- SAP_BASIS from 702 to 702 and subsequent
SICF_SESSIONS, SAP_SESSIONID_<system id>_<client>, ICF, Internet Communication Framework, logon ticket not deleted, SM04, ITS. , KBA , web gui proper session disconnection , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.