When you try to edit activity in Business Configuration work center, the system throws the error: Changes to Fine-Tuning not possible due to release upgrade.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune.
- Open an activity
- Click Edit
- The system throws the mentioned error
This is a correct system behavior as the system is undergoing a productive upgrade.
Below are restrictions 96 hours before productive upgrade
- BC work center is in read only access
- No changes in scoping possible
- No changes in fine tuning possible
- No configuration of new printers
- No account determination modification
- No field modifications
- No productive data transfer (migration) during productive upgrade weekend
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Bug Filed