You would like to log on to the system with a system language other than English, however, the desired language is not available for selection in login screen.
Alternatively, you would like to remove one of the several languages available on the login screen.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to your SAP Business ByDesign tenant.
- Go to the Personalize menu.
- Select My Settings option.
- Click Regional Settings tab.
- In the dropdown list for Language option, the system language required by you is not available.
- Open the login screen of your tenant.
- On the login screen, several languages are available from the language dropdown list, however, the language you would like to use is not available for selection.
SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Cloud for Customer support multiple languages. Multiple languages might be scoped as solution languages. The language you would like to use might not be scoped as solution language.
You may specify the language(s) in the Business Configuration scoping, as follows:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant change project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Click Next and navigate to step 4 - Questions.
- Select All Elements.
- Expand Built-in Services and Support > Business Environment > Address and Languages.
- Under Languages section, there are the scoping questions "Do you need XYZ as a solution language?" (where XYZ is the language).
- Check the languages that you need and uncheck the languages that you do not need.
- Click Next and Finish.
system language, logon language, add language, remove language, solution language. , KBA , remove language , system language , add language , logon language , solution language , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To