- IDocs remain in Status 64
- Application dump causes IDocs to stay in Status 64
- Second Status 64 written in the IDoc
- IDoc linkage not active
- IDocs remain in yellow status
- Inbound IDocs from the file interface are not being processed
- Inbound IDocs via tRFC are not working
- WE19 is used to create IDocs
Disclaimer: "Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
BASIS_ALE, hang, fail, incomplete, yellow, red, green, PROCESSSTATEREACHED, receiver type, TS30200090, workflow, linkage, active, unchecked, WE19 , KBA , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.