- IDocs remain in Status 64
- Application dump causes IDocs to stay in Status 64
- Second Status 64 written in the IDoc
- IDoc linkage not active
- IDocs remain in yellow status
- Inbound IDocs from the file interface are not being processed
- Inbound IDocs via tRFC are not working
- WE19 is used to create IDocs
Disclaimer: "Images/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
BASIS_ALE, hang, fail, incomplete, yellow, red, green, PROCESSSTATEREACHED, receiver type, TS30200090, workflow, linkage, active, unchecked, WE19 , KBA , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.