You get an error message while releasing the Customer Demand stating:Request for Complete delivery not valid for all ordered Products. You are unable to release the Customer Demand due to this error.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Outbound Logistic Control work center.
- Go to the Customer Demand view.
- Find the customer demand XYZ (XYZ represents ID of the Customer Demand) then choose Release button.
- Error occurs stating:Request for complete delivery not valid for all ordered products.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign.
The Complete Delivery indicator selected in the sales order, this means when you are requesting to deliver all items together from the ship-from location. So if the requested date is same for all items then all those are assigned to same delivery group and this information is sent to supply chain management to perform the ATP check accordingly.
In this case,supply chain management has performed ATP and provided the result that from ship-from location first product can not be delivered at all but remaining 3 products can be delivered. Now since you have explicitly requested to deliver all items together by selecting the Complete Delivery indicator, even if one item from the delivery group can't be delivered whole delivery can't be release to perform the delivery. That is why you are not able to perform the release operation for items with green ATP result.
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Find the sales order DEF(DEF represents the ID of the sales orders for which customer demand XYZ is created)
- Edit the sales order and choose the View All button.
- Revoke the checkbox of Complete Delivery in General tab.
- Save the sales order.
Now try to release the Customer Demand in Outbound Logistics Control work center.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To