- You enter an 'Inventory number' in your asset master upon creation of the asset and save it.
- When checking again the asset master, you see that the 'Inventory number' has not been saved and updated.
- The field status for field 'Inventory number' in the relevant field status group in customizing is at least set to 'Optional' and should theoretically allow to enter and save the entry.
- Also in customizing transaction ANSICHT the authorization level for maintaining the field is granted ok.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.5A, 4.5B, 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP_APPL, EA-APPL, SAP_FIN, ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0, ERP 2004, ERP 2005, EHP, 45A, 45B, 46A, 46B, 46C, 470, 500, 600, 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 616, 617, 618, 700, etc. , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.