You are trying to perform a Balance Confirmation Run to compile data for your supplier/customer Balance Confirmations and to create balance confirmation letters which will inform your suppliers/customers about their account balances and request confirmation, however the Balance Confirmation and the Balance Confirmation Run sub-views are not available under Payables and Receivables.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Payables/Receivables work center.
- Under Periodic Tasks, the Balance Confirmation Run sub-view is not available.
- Under Suppliers/Customers, the Balance Confirmation sub-view is not available.
You may not be assigned to the relevant access rights or this functionality is not configured on the current implementation project scoping.
As a first approach, you should verify your access rights:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users sub-view, under User and Access Management view.
- Select your user and click on Edit, Access Rights.
On this screen, check if you have the following assignments:
- FIN_BALCONFIRMATIONRUNAP - Provide you with access to the Balance Confirmation Run sub-view on Payables work center.
- FIN_BALANCECONFIRMATIONAP - Provide you with access to the Balance Confirmation sub-view on Payables work center.
- FIN_BALCONFIRMATIONRUNAR - Provide you with access to the Balance Confirmation Run sub-view on Receivables work center.
- FIN_BALANCECONFIRMATIONAR - Provide you with access to the Balance Confirmation sub-view on Receivables work center.
In case you did not find the above assignments, you should verify your current project scope:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select your project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the fourth step (4 Questions).
- Expand the Cash Flow Management element.
- Expand Payables and Receivables Processing sub-element.
- Select Communication for Payables and Receivables Processing.
The system will display the Questions for Communication for Payables and Receivables Processing, where you will be able to adjust Balance Confirmation settings according to your needs.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To