- Copy and Paste from one Web Intelligence document to another is not working correctly in Web Intelligence web viewer Design mode and WebI Rich Internet Application (RIA)
- Paste option is grayed out after copying table in web viewer Design mode (DHTML client)
- WebI Rich Internet Application will not paste if other reporting actions have been performed prior to copy / paste
- The table will paste, but will not be visible until swapping to "Structure Only" mode
- WebI Rich Internet Application will work from a new BI LaunchPad session (freshly logged in without performing other reporting activities prior to copy / paste action
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
- Web Intelligence
WebI WebIntelligence Web Intelligence RIA JRP Java Report Panel DHTML client web viewer design mode edit modify copy paste copy/paste c/p copying pasting table element from one to another grey gray unable select cannot will not won't available unavailable work incorrect behavior tab context menu right click ADAPT01667925 ADAPT1667925 ADAPT 01667925 1667925 TE: 5050094506 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.