- On some client machines, all specific / custom layouts are taking 5 to 15mins to load
- If the layout is loaded from Crystal reports designer 2008, it works fine
- CR viewer for SAP business application v.1.0
- Web dynpro for ALV tables
- The performance issue was caused by the function call “setPaperSizeForPrinter()”.
- Make a copy of your template report (the layout file).
- Open it in CR Designer.
- Choose File -> Page Setup
- Select “No Printer” option on the top
- Save the template report.
- Try to load this layout, check the performance.
- Set this layout as default layout on server, check the performance.
- Or install the relevant printer driver on the machine
custom, load, open, waiting, hang, slow, , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011