- You run a query defined on a partitioned cube (e.g regarding time characteristic 0CALMONTH or 0FISCPER) and face one of the following problems:
- The query returns wrong or no data.
- You notice that the database scans all partitions although the query is restricted to a time interval.
- The performance of queries could not be improved by the feature 'partitioning'.
- You are wondering about restrictions in the SQL statement of a query (in the 'where clause') which do not exist in the same.
- You run a non-cumulative query and get the following error:
- Error in BW: Time is not consistent.
- Error reading the data of InfoProvider XXX
- Info: CL_RSDRC_NCUM_PROCESSOR >> Row: Inc: 132 Prog: CONSTRUCTOR
- A loading process (where the target is an Infocube) terminates with error message RSCV054.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
partitioning, 0calmonth, 0fiscper, RSRV, RSMDATASTATE, performance, TIMDIM_INCON, RSCV 061, RSCV061, RSCV 054, RSCV054, RS_EXCEPTION 105, RS_EXCEPTION105, DBMAN 305, DBMAN305, RSTIME002, RSTIME 002, DBMAN062, DBMAN 062, DBMAN 284 , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-WHM-DST , Data Staging , BW-WHM-DBA-ICUB , InfoCubes , BW-BEX-OT-NC , Non cumulative value , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.