- It is required to configure SSL for (native) soap web service datastore.
- Possible error if SSL is not configured:
- "RUN-050316 There is no response for the web service . Ensure that the network, web server, and service are running properly. Also ensure that the service client call time out is set properly."
- axis2_log.txt error: Client certificate chain file not specified
- axis2_log.txt error: [error] ..\..\src\core\transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c(112) [ssl client] Loading CA certificate failed, ca_file is path/to/file.cer
- SAP Data Services
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for Data Services
DS, DSXI, SSL, WS, https, webservices, datastore, WSDL, configuration, HCI, DS Agent, CPI-DS, webservice , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.