- What is SAP Business Objects Analysis or Advanced Analysis for MS Office?
- What SSO options are available for Advanced Analysis for MS Office?
- MS Office 2003, MS Office 2007 or MS Office 2010 (on MS Windows XP and higher).
- PowerPoint Add-in only available for MS Office 2007 and MS Office 2010.
- Secure Network Communications (SNC) is installed on each client PC for SSO to work locally.
- Analysis 1.1 on BI Platform 4.0. ( Recommended version 1.3).
- Analysis 1.0 on BI Platform 3.0 ( Recommended version 1.2).
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.0 or higher. ( Recommended: SAP NetWeaver BW 7.3).
- SAP Business Objects BI Platform 3.1 SP3 or higher.
- SAP Business Objects BI Platform 4.0 or higher.
Note: Business Objects BI Platform software is optional and required if Analysis For Office in not installed on client machine. Using the Launchpad, we can access the reports without installing the software locally. Advanced features like SSO would also be available in this scenario.
SAP SSO, Advanced Analysis for Excel. , KBA , BI-RA-AO-CON , Connection and Authentication , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.