- Wrong scale of graphs inside subreport are displayed when crystal report is viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- The scale to be displayed as 0,1 on Y-axis is instead displayed as 0,2 when crystal report is viewed in Crystal Reports Viewer.
- Crystal Reports 2008 SP5.
- Crystal Reports Viewer 2008 SP5.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports Designer, create a report by inserting subreports in details section.
- Edit the subreport and insert a graph in the report header.
- Select the data to be displayed in the chart in chart expert.
- Preview the report and save it with saved data.
- Open this crystal report in Crystal Reports Viewer 2011
The issue has been identified as a potential bug and is currently escalated to Product Group under reference number: ADAPT01650988.
- Apply SP05 (Support Package 5) for BI 4.0
- This has also been addressed in BI 4.1 minor release
Crystal Reports Viewer,wrong scale,graph. , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed