- You transfer an SNP PDS from the ERP System;
- You display the SNP PDS in /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU;
- Only a Fixed Duration is shown for the Activity Modes in the SNP PDS;
- The Variable Duration is set as 0 (zero).
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
snp, pds, mode, fixed, variable, duration, setup, produce, teardown, modes, operations, routing, bucket, capacity, formula, ppds, pp/ds , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-MD-PDS , Production Data Structure , SCM-APO-SNP-BF , Basic Functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.