Unable to run reports, intermittently receives error message "A Required Resource was Unavailable".
- Crystal Report designer freezes while adding objects like table and sub-report.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Crystal Report and add multiple sub-reports in it.
- Edit report and add some more sub report or a table in the main report.
Note: The issue occurs intermittently with Crystal Reports while opening or Editing the reports.
- Open Crystal Reports
- Select File menu >> Report Options >> Uncheck option 'Show preview panel' >> OK.
- The report will run fine and the Crystal Reports designer will not freeze.
crystal, crash, cr, preview panel, subreport , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem