- The SAP BI Central Management Server uses 64-bit database clients to communicate with the CMS system database (a.k.a. CMS repository)
- Crystal Reports documents report against databases using 32-bit clients
- In an SAP BI environment running on Linux or Unix, in which both the CMS and Crystal Reports require connectivity to Oracle...
- How to configure both 64-bit and 32-bit Oracle clients on the same host?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
- For BI 4.3, please see KBA 3072633
- all supported operating systems (Linux / Unix / Windows)
- all supported 32-bit and 64-bit Oracle client versions
bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 rhel redhat red hat el 5 6 7 suse enterprise sles 10 11 sun sparc solaris ibm aix 6.1 7.1 7.2 crs cre cr 2011 2013 2016 cr2011 cr2013 cr2016 rpt rpts .rpt .rpts oracle_home oracle_home32 ld_library_path ld_library_path32 boe_use_32bit_env_for ora 10 10g 11 11g 12 12c tns tns_admin lib32 connect connection connectivity net instant driver drivers library libraries binary binaries config configure configuration 32 64 bit 32bit 64bit fail fails failed failure failing schedule scheduled scheduling view viewed viewer viewing on-demand on demand refresh refreshing open opened opening , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.