- You are transporting objects in Process Integration (PI) using CTS+.
- The error below occurs when running the transport.
- It may occur for several users, e.g. J2EE_ADMIN, NWDI_CTSADM.
- Exception during deploy:com.sap.aii.util.misc.api.ResourceException: Connection to system Integration Builder using application CMS -Transport lost.
- Detailed information: Error accessing http://<server>:<port>/dir/cmstransport/int? with user NWDI_CTSADM. Response code is 403, response message is Forbidden.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, CTSDEPLOY, cx_ai_system_fault, missing role , KBA , BC-XI-IBF , Framework , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.