- Web Intelligence Rich Client Query Panel shows “Unknown” for Universe Path in "Used Universes" section if the Universe is not stored in a default Universe folder
- If the Universe is stored in a non-default Universe folder, the Query Panel of the WebI Rich Client shows "Unknown" for the folder path in "Used Universes" section
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
webi webintelligence web intelligence rich client wrc desktop 2-tier 3-tier universe univ unv path folder location unknown wrong incorrect display show used change switch save new different ADAPT01664579 ADAPT1664579 ADAPT 01664579 1664579 TE: 5050085747 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.