- Upgrade management tool or UMT fails to migrate content from a live source to BI40 system while doing complete migration
- The content is migrated from XI 3.1 SP2 platform to BI40 SP04 platform
- UMT failure occurs with both Live source and BIAR file as source
- UMT fails while committing objects wherein this step never completes as shown below -
Step "Committing objects" started.
Committing 2847 objects. Committed:
47% com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.infostore.internal.InfoStoreException:A session with security context has to be provided in order
to perform Info Store operations
detail:A session with security context has to be provided in order to
perform Info Store operations
The server supplied the following details: Invalid batch id.
- The .csv log file generated by the UMT also shows errors towards the end of the log as below -
"2012-07-15T18:51:14.389+0000","System info","2","","","","","A session with security context has to be provided in order to perform Info Store operations
The server supplied the following details: Invalid batch id."
- The Server has adequate memory (RAM) and Temporary storage (/tmp) space.
- Increasing the UMT maximum heap size using -Xmx argument does not resolve the issue
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI40) Support Pack 4 (SP04)
All supported UNIX platforms
KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.