- When calling transaction SPROXY on an ECC or R/3 backend system, which connects to a Process Integration (PI) Enterprise Services Repository (ESR), for the purpose of proxy communication you are unexpectedly prompted for a username and password
- On closing the Enter Logon Data pop-up you may then get the error 'No connection to ESR. Only local data are displayed'
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, Exchange Infrastructure, SLDCHECK, Integration Server, Integration Builder, client, SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS, host , KBA , BC-XI-IBD , Integration Builder - Design , BC-DWB-PRX , Proxy Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.