Text position setting in text box cannot be kept when preview Crystal Report under HTML Preview mode.
- Crystal Report 2008
- Crystal Report 2011
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on Crystal Report 2008 Designer and insert a text box with long string '1１2２3３4４5５6６7７8８9９0０'.
- Keep default setting and set exact character spacing and line spacing , for example , 36 pts etc...
- Save the report to repository.
- Log on BO Infoview or BI Launchpad.
- Go to Preference > Crystal Report > View mode : Select 'Web ActiveX'.
- From Crystal Report Designer, Open the report from enterprise in dialog box.
- Simply preview the report , characters display well.
- From menu bar, click View> HTML preview.
=>Characters position changed.
The issue has been identified and logged under Problem Report ID ADAPT01660310.
- This issue has been fixed in SP 6 for SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- The issue is resolved in SAP Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio (2010 / 2012) in SP 5
CR, overlap, format lost, missing, ADAPT, 01660310, viewer, fully display, truncate , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Bug Filed