- A windows application to view multiple iterations of a Crystal report intermittently fails with below error message.
Error : Load Report Failed : Not enough memory for operation.
- Visual Studio 2005 / Visual Studio 2008 / Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports 2008 / Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010
- Crystal Reports temp file get stored in the "%TEMP% (location is set in the window environment variables) folder.
- The memory allocated to the %TEMP% folder has been exceeded and there is no space left for the new Crystal temp files to be crated and stored.
- Clean the %TEMP% folder by deleting all the non required temporary files.
- Increase the memory allocated to the %TEMP% folder.
- Add the Crystal Clean up code to the application which consists of 2 methods.
crvs, cr.net, rd, cr4vs, crforvs2010, vs08, vs05. Crystal.net, winapp, webapp , KBA , BI-DEV-NET-SDK , .NET SDK / COM SDK , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem