When trying to logon to WebUI or IC WebUI after the system has been set up or upgraded, the following exceptions occurr on WebUI page:
- Exception condition "URL_PATH_IS_NOT_SUPPORTED" is raised.
- Or you get an error "'BSPWDPopup' is undefined".
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
IC_AGENT, upgrade, dump, RABAX_STATE, IF_HTTP_SERVER~ENABLE_FOREIGN_SESSION_ACCESS, CL_CRM_SECURE_URL_REGISTRATIONCP, RAISE_EXCEPTION, ABAP Programming Error. , KBA , CRM-IC-FRW , Framework , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CRM-IC-FRW-MES , CRM-IC-FRW , CA-GTF-IC-FRW-MES , use CRM-IC-FRW-MES(Messaging) , CA-GTF-IC-CHA , use CRM-IC-CHA(Communication Channels) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.