Customer return show error Mandatory List Price is missing. Due to this error you are unable to post the document in financials.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Show All Returns and Find ABC (ABC represents the ID of the customer return).
- Edit the return.
- Error occurs: Mandatory List Price is missing.
You had migrated the reference sales order in the system for which this return has been created, however there is no price list created in the SAP ByDesign.
Hence while creating the return Business ByDesign system has not recognized any price and created the return with zero Net Value.
- First cancel the return (you can find more details on cancelation process in the case document 1589551 - How to Cancel a Customer Return).
- Then create a valid list price:Now again create the customer return for the reference sales order.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go the the Pricing view.
- Create a new price list.
- Now again create the customer return for the reference sales order.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To