- For payments done via F110, Vendor Debit balance is not offsetting with Credit balance for Company Code set up in Japan
- Grouping of open items at the time of F110 for Japan country code is not as expected.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Japanese, 'assurance contract', invoice, foreign currency, split, combined, f110, grouping, invoice, currency, japan , KBA , FI-AP-AP-B , Payment Progam / Payment transfer (DE, JP, US) , FI-AP , Accounts Payable , FI-AR , Accounts Receivable , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.