How to change the subject text of the email output automatically for a business document.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open any sales order with In Process status in edit mode.
- Select You can also -> Edit Output Settings.
- Change Send By field to E-Mail and go to tab E-Mail Text.
- You want to change the format automatically depending upon type of the order.
In the standard email template, their is no possibility to change the header/subject automatically.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
KBA , email , e-mail , subject , external reference , sales order , mail , edit output settings , email subject , e-mail subject , business document , sales document , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To